I do not recommend this for a Staycation…
Last night around 6:00, there was a huge crash in my living room. My ceiling caved in and a big ole possum darted into my dining room. I grabbed Coop and threw him in my bedroom. I opened the french doors off of the dining room. I coxed him into the next corner. He was sitting on the heating grate, so, I turned up the heat. I got my vacuum out and turned it on.
I was throwing things out the back door to show him it was open. I threw out Halloween candy, little Nestle Crunch bars, a lemon ( have no idea why) a candle (again do not know why). Finally after an hour and a half, I had the vacuum going, my blow dryer in one hand and a broom in the other, it was about 80 degrees, he finally ran out! Whew. Here’s the poor little thing.
Again, I do not recommend this as a staycation.